DIY planters



Hello..welcome! Here I am with you again with some cute planters. Last week when I was just spending some time with my small garden in balcony, I thought I could show you some of my cute planters. Last time when I went to my hometown on a holiday,my little 3-year-old Niece gave me this stuff. This cute little white kettle is her favourite one. I am growing this little ornamental plant in there and decorated on desktop table. Yellow pumpkin is her old sipper. I recycled it to grow a succulent and Placed it in my living room.





There is cilantro and some other herbs in the egg shells now. Other ornamental plants are too big to grow in an egg-shell. You can use egg shells as a seed starting planters and it looks great too.  


You should keep a small hole down to these small pots for the water drainage system.  Succulents will be perfect for recycling toys, sippers and piggybanks. Use very little water to water these plants.  If you are using it inside the house keep in sunlight every two days once for about an hour. 

                                    

                                   

You can turn your favourite old toys or your kids toys in to a cute planters too...

 Are you getting any crazy ideas now? ?




0 comments:

Post a Comment