Are you good at giving complements?



The other day when I was talking on phone with one of my friend I received  a complement. I got a complement after long time. I felt happy that it helped me to boost my confidence and suddenly hit me: I could not remember the last time I'd given my husband a complement.I thought he would feel the same as I am now, when someone complements him. So I decided to complement for his every move. All of us like the little things our husbands do but we don't tell him often.  There is a serious complement deficiency going on here. I feel this is not good.  Isn't:
Complements are necessary for any relationships. It builds strong bond btwn you and your partner. I heard one of the psychologist saying:For every one negative thing you say to your partner,you should say five great things about them. I used to give a lot of complements to my girlfriends about their dresses,hair and its no strangest thing to me. But coming to my husband it is harder to find but tried appreciating things that I love about him like saying 
You have a great sense of humour, You are good at spending wisely, You are hot, Thanx for taking care of me, Thanx for fixing....
He noticed me doing this and he started being more affectionate to me. So girls when are you trying on your husband?

But guys even we are dying to hear complements from you about: how we keep house clean,parenting,cooking,how we look this evening and whatever you like.

P. S : by the way the complement I got from other side on the phone was saying like this "your voice is so sweet and it was the most soothing voice I ever heard"though it is a 
Teeny tiny complement, I liked it !













0 comments:

Post a Comment